The organizing committee of Doctoral Consortium at International Forum 2019 is pleased to announce Call for Participation. International Forum 2019 is a joint event of three important conferences to be held from November 4 to 7 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
3. Annual Conference of Asia-Pacific chapter of iSchools (AP-iSchools).
This Doctoral Consortium is a very important and useful event for graduate students not only to present and discuss their studies but also to build human networks for the future activities. AP-iSchools has hosted Doctoral Consortium at past annual meetings. This Doctoral Consortium is planned based on this tradition and to provide larger community for the participants by collaboration with ICADL and A-LIEP.
Should you have any enquires, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We solicit proposals for presentation from graduate students. We call for proposals in two tracks – on going and finished research presentations and research plan for doctoral degree. Members of the organizing team and professors from AP-iSchools will participate in the Doctoral Consortium and give comments and suggestions to help students brush up the research and to build up their research plans. Please submit HERE
Track 1: On-going and finished research.
Proposals may be made by one or more authors. The first author should be a graduate student.
Track 2: Research plans for pursuing doctoral degrees.
Proposals should be made by a doctoral student. His/her supervisor(s) may be indicated in the proposal.
All proposals should include the followings,
1. Track: indicate track 1 or track 2
3. Author(s): name, affiliation and email address
(Optional for track 2 proposals) Supervisor(s): name, affiliation and email address
4. Keywords: five to ten keywords
5. Extended Abstract: 1000 – 2000 words
1. Acceptable file formats: MS Word and PDF
2. Submission System: will be announced shortly.
3. Authors of accepted proposal have to present their studies at the Doctoral Consortium. Organizing committee members will attend the Doctoral Consortium as a mentor for the students.
4. Authors of accepted proposals will be asked to prepare a camera ready copy of their extended abstract.
5. VISA: Authors who need visa to enter Malaysia are suggested to contact the conference organizer at email@example.com. Early contact is recommended to avoid delay.
1. Submission Deadline: September 22, 2019
2. Acceptance Notification: September 30, 2019
3. Camera Ready Copy Due: to be announced
4. Registration Deadline: October 25, 2019
5. Date of the Doctoral Consortium: November 4, 2019
1. Wirapong Chansanam (Khon Kaen University, Thailand)
2. Sonphan Choemprayong (Chulalongkorn Univeraity, Thailand)
3. Annika Hinze (University of Waikato, New Zealand)
4. Emi Ishita (Kyushu University, Japan)
5. Hao-ren Ke (National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan)
6. Joon Lee (Seoul National University, Korea)
7. Miguel Nunes (Sun Yat-sen University, China)
8. Natalie Pang (National University of Singapore, Singapore)
9. Shigeo Sugimoto (University of Tsukuba, Japan)
10. Xiaguang Wang (Wuhan University, China)
11. Fred Y. Ye (Nanjing University, China)